As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases from

Man Stares In Horror As His Beloved Greatest Good friend Is Electrocuted Proper In Entrance Of Him

Very similar to lots of our personal furry members of the family, Ted, a four-year-old Poodle combine, beloved to go on afternoon walks along with his proprietor and finest good friend Erich. The pair was out for a stroll after a rainstorm when an terrible accident occurred, and candy Ted was taken too quickly. 

Each Ted and Erich acquired electrical shocks, however Ted’s tiny physique simply couldn’t take it. 


Erich adopted Ted from MADACC three and a half years in the past. Ted was introduced in as a pet with a damaged jaw and gained the hearts of all of the employees. However he had since been put again collectively and met his finest good friend Erich. 

It was throughout what was as soon as their cherished every day stroll across the block that the tragic accident occurred. Ted and Erich had been passing a lightweight pole once they had been each instantly shocked.

RELATED: Canine Are Getting Mysterious Electrical Shocks Whereas Strolling In Chicago


“As we crossed the road…Ted’s leash got here involved with the pole. By the point I get close to him, I get shocked. I’m leaping again, and I’m yelling, and I’m like freaking out – he’s freaking out, I’m freaking out,” mentioned Erich.

Erich and Ted’s neighbors witnessed what occurred and rushed over to attempt to assist, but it surely was already too late. Regardless of instantly doing his finest to resuscitate him, the electrical shock from the pole was just too robust for Ted’s tiny physique to deal with. 

“I used to be on the street performing resuscitation on Ted, and the neighbors had been out and began cheering Ted on telling him to go little bud, go little bud. Then he finally collapsed his eyes, rolled up, and collapsed,” mentioned Erich.

As you’ll be able to think about, Erich is devastated and went searching for solutions. Who ever would have anticipated to be shocked by a city-maintained gentle pole? Technicians did a take a look at and decided that there had been a malfunction, and the difficulty has since been resolved. However that doesn’t deliver Ted again, or give Erich a lot peace of thoughts. 


“I positively need to do one thing to lift consciousness about these points and discover out what’s actually occurring – is that this only a one-time incidence or is there one thing extra occurring with it?” Erich mentioned.

In response to our analysis, stray voltage is an actual, but just about non-discussed hazard for each people and canine that reside in city areas. Escaping currents migrate to avenue stage through steel fixtures akin to service packing containers, manhole covers, grates, lampposts, telephone cubicles, and hearth hydrants.

After the accident, Milwaukee police responded and Erich was taken to the hospital the place he was handled for his non-life-threatening accidents.

Our deepest condolences exit to Erich. We all know that canine are extra than simply pets and that Ted will at all times occupy a particular place in his coronary heart.

Featured Picture: Screenshot

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Shopping cart